“Entrepreneurial Albania” is a consultation project managed by Slovak Organization for Research and Development activities (SOVVA) and Albanian Centre for Business Research and Training (ACBRT) in support of strengthening cooperation between stakeholders and learning within Albanian innovation ecosystem. The project received support from SlovakAid under the “Transformation Experience Sharing Programme” and draws on experience from SOVVA, Neulogy and SAPIE in supporting the startup and innovation ecosystem in Slovakia.
The purpose of the project is to:
- create a comprehensive innovation ecosystem map that considers the needs of all stakeholders
- develop a model of innovation alliance that enables “the voice of the community” to inform the decision-making process
- establish a bottom-up approach to understanding the views of diverse stakeholders on co-creating innovation alliance in Albania
- develop a strategy for sustaining the work
- provide local projects with strategic advice through training activities and mentoring
- Creation of a comprehensive online portal mapping the Albanian innovation ecosystem.
- Series of workshops and lectures addressing the needs identified by members of the Albanian innovation ecosystem.
- Knowledge trip and strategic advice to selected projects or initiatives for the duration of the project